Thinking of buying? One of David’s favorite sayings is “there are no bad areas of Lake Tahoe”. Navigating the diverse Lake Tahoe real estate world without help can be difficult without proper guidance – you need someone you can trust who can answer your questions and has lived here for almost a quarter of their life. At Gemme Group, our passion begins with helping you understand our diverse local real estate market, choosing the location that is best for you and ends with the successful purchase of your dream property. It starts with your “why” and ends with “where”. Click here to view my YouTube video: 5 tips to buying a home in Lake Tahoe
Whether you’re here for a few years or want an estate to hand down to your grandchildren, we can help. Below are some links that will help make your search easier – if you have ANY questions about a property or the area in general, please don’t hesitate to call, text or email David directly anytime.
COVID 19 UPDATE: Wow, these past several month’s have been challenging, and it looks like we are going to be here for a while. As we adapt to the new reality of life in a pandemic, we worry about friends, family, the world, finances, staying healthy, keeping everyone else healthy, and so much more. Please know that I am thinking of you and send you my love and support.
- Pre Covid-19, we would jump into the car and get familiar with neighborhoods and homes best fit for the client’s needs. We’d together refine and define to find the perfect home. Now, we can take separate cars and discuss neighborhoods via phone. It’s never too soon to start exploring the buying process. Lets schedule a Zoom call and go tour.
- Need a lender or have your own? I line you up with mortgage professionals to find the right loan and help you figure out how much home your budget will let you buy. No change: your conversations with them will be by phone or, if you want, Zoom.
- Coming soon or expired listings: So many properties are “temporarily off the market” (due to social distancing) which means they are no longer viewable on the public websites. I can see them and keep you apprised so that we are ready to jump on a property when it becomes available again.
- Virtual Tours: I provide “virtual” tours—either by video, FaceTime or other technology—to let you see a property without leaving the comfort of your home. The Tahoe market is highly competitive, be ready – prepare – and jump in. (I also organize showings if you want to meet me at a property, an option when the home is vacant.)
- Appraisals & Lending: due to the volume of refinances and new home purchases, appraisals are delayed. Offers are stronger without appraisal contingencies. Let’s discuss..
- Inspections: Inspectors are the most important step in purchasing your home. We will work with you and schedule them on your behalf from our trusted list of vendors. Let’s discuss..
- 85% Rule: There is no such thing as “a perfect home” try to formulate your top 10 priorities and let’s find it.